Are YOU Sure About Heaven
Think carefully on this soul-searching question –Acts 10:43″If you should die right now do you know for sure that you would go to Heaven?”
If your answer is anything other than, “yes, I am absolutely certain that my sins are forgiven and that Heaven will be my home,” then here is an important message just for you.
The Bible teaches that you need to know and believe four things to settle your eternity:
First, you have sinned against God –
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
Nest, you need to know where sin leads –
For the wages of sin is death (eternal separation from God – – Romans 6:23a)
The Wonderful news of the Bible is that Jesus died in your place to pay your sin penalty-
“But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners
Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
This is what God wants- “For whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
God wants you to believe His Word and accept His Son, Jesus, as your personal Savior .
If you will do that . . .
Right now, pray a simple prayer and ask Jesus to save you – and mean it from your heart –
“Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner, and that Jesus died on the cross to pay for my sin. Please come into my heart and save me, in Jesus’ name, Amen”
God bless you!!! It’s great to be a Christian!!!
Rejoice in what God has done for you!!! Now that you have accepted God’s gift, some wonderful things have happened:
1. You’re saved from an eternity in hell!!! “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13) (You did that)
2. You’ve received eternal life!!! “But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23b)
3. You’re a child of God!!! “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the Son’s of God, even to them that believe on His name.” (John 1:12)
4. Your sins are forgiven!!! “To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission (forgiveness) of sins.” (Acts 10:43) Praise Him!!!
5. Jesus has saved you!!! “ All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” (John 6:37)
Suggestions to help you grow in the Christian Life
1. Make a public profession of your faith. “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before man, him will I confess before my father which is in Heaven.” (Matthew 10;22)
2. Be baptized. “Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.” (Acts 2:41)
3. Read the Bible Daily. “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path” (Psalm 119:105)
4. Pray everyday. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:15b)
5. Attend a Bible believing church. “I was glad when they said unto me,
let us go into the house of the Lord” (Psalm 122:1)
6. Share your experience with others. “As he (Jesus) was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed with demons begged him that he might be with him. 19 And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”” (Mark 5:18:19)
7. Start giving to God’s work. “give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:38)
8. When you sin confess it to God. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (I John 1:9)