It Is Later Than You Think
Just in case we never meet again I want to share this great news with you, please read
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED!!!
REAL LOVE IS A VERY SERIOUS THING !!!
You and me are a very special, unique and amazing creature!!!
Have you ever given real serious thought as to how you, or in fact, LIFE began? I am challenging you to get someplace by yourself and just consider your own body and the many unique things that you are made of.
Ever thought about the fact that you have about 60,000 miles of blood vessels in your body and not by accident?
Your heart pumps about 1,900 gallons of blood around your body each day.
A human heart beats about 2.5 billion times in a lifetime of 66 years. Isn’t that amazing,hot or cold, it never misses a beat, we just keep going. Your body sheds about 600,000 particles each hour, isn’t that incredible?
As a baby, you have 350 bones but when you become an adult, you only have 206 bones because they fuse together.
Ever think about your new stomach lining that happens every three to four days?
You never thought of this before and neither did I. Your nose can remember about 50,000 different scents.
This will really make your skin crawl: Every square inch of skin on the human body has about 32 million bacteria on it, but fortunately, the vast majority of them are harmless. Look at your skin and try to see those 32 million creatures crawling around. They are.
Do you realize that your feet have more than 500,000 sweat glands and can sweat more than a pint of water a day?
The air from a human sneeze can travel at speeds of 100 miles per hour or more — another good reason to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze — or duck when you hear one coming your way.
Also, as you probably already know that there are no two finger prints the same. Think about how many people there have been and yet to be!
You do not think all of this is all by accident do you?
I sure do not!!! I gave life serious thought back in 1959 and came to the definite conclusion that I did not just happen to appear here or drop off of a tree or wash up on the shore someplace or that there was just a big bang and here life is.
I am definitely a created being. I know that God is real. I know that the Bible is real Truth. No additions, no changes and no deletions. It is all there. Get yourself a Holy Bible and read it. I dare you. Read it from cover to cover. If you would like me to give you one, call me. 540 667-5912
The Holy Bible is a sincere LOVE letter to every person on earth. In the beginning God created man to Glorify Himself and to have fellowship with Him. God is Perfect and Holy. I know these terms may be difficult to understand so I challenge you to research these words and get an understanding of them. Adam, the first man, disobeyed God and separated himself from God and placed himself on the road to Hell. Hell is the place of punishment where all unforgiven, meaning unsaved, will spend eternity. God said in His Word, The Holy Bible “For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever (meaning me and you) believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
I made my decision to accept Jesus as my personal Savior in 1959, and gave my heart to Him and am assured of heaven and I am inviting you to do that right now.
Here is the CHALLENGE:
I am not perfect but I am forgiven.
You will not have another choice after death, and you will die some day, possibly today.
At the exact moment of death you will be in either HEAVEN OR HELL.
Better be thinking about it.
You say “Al, how do you know?”
I know because The Bible is my authority and I hope you will take the time to read the facts for yourself. I heard my friend, David Wood, say, “you cannot change a fact and hell is a fact.”
God did create this world and universe. It did not just appear from nothing without a Supreme act of God.
Think about it, do you actually believe you are here by an accident? Do you think it all ends at death? The only thing that ends at death is your existence here on this earth in flesh and blood. Your soul will continue to live for eternity. In hell you will suffer a fiery, awful punishment for choosing to be separated from God forever and forever.
Think about that length of time, eternal, time with no end. Stop right now and give it just three minutes of your careful thought. Eternity is even less than one breath away. Think about all of the unexpected catastrophes that you remember. Death happens so unexpectedly at any moment. I hope you are ready. Get on your knees right now and ask God to save you from hell through the Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, Jesus paid the price for our sin on the cross. Jesus lived on this earth in flesh and blood, He is God in the flesh, and He was tempted to disobey God just as we are and He did not sin. He was worthy to bear our sin before God and be the forgiveness for our sin.
I asked God to forgive me and am now washed in the Blood of Jesus and guaranteed Heaven. Not because of my works or anything I have done to deserve it but because of the Mercy and Grace of God and by my faith to accept His payment and live for Him.
If you have not asked Jesus for your forgiveness and been reconciled to God, you are standing on the edge of hell and the second you die, which you will, you will drop into hell and you do not want to go there even if you think you do.
God will show you through your conscience if you allow Him to. You say, Al I do not understand.
If you want to talk about this, call me, 540 667-5912, I will be glad to show you the proof you are looking for.
This is the most serious matter you will ever consider and the most important decision you will ever make.
Here is the INVITATION:
I hope you make the decision to go to heaven and not to hell.
May these words rest very heavy in your mind and heart. Just think . . . you could only have ten more breaths on this earth. Make your decision right now where you will spend eternity.
From God’s Holy Word, The Holy Bible:
1. You must realize you are a sinner. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
2. Because you are a sinner, you are condemned to death. “For the wages [payment] of sin is death” (Romans 6:23). This includes eternal separation from God in Hell
3. “ . . . it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27)
4. But God loved you so much He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, to bear your sin and die in your place. “ . . . He hath made Him [Jesus, Who knew no sin] to be sin for us . . . that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
5. Jesus had to shed His blood and die. “For the life of the flesh is in the blood” (Lev. 17:11). “ . . . without shedding of blood is no remission [pardon]” (Hebrews 9:22)
6. “ . . . God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).
7. Although we cannot understand how, God said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.
8. My friend, “God . . . commandeth all men everywhere to repent” (Acts 17:30). This repentance is a change of mind that agrees with God that one is a sinner, and also agrees with what Jesus did for us on the Cross.
9. In Acts 16:30-31, the Philippian jailer asked Paul and Silas: “ . . . ‘Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ And they said, ‘Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved . . . .’ ”
10. Simply believe on Him, Jesus, as the one who bore your sin, died in your place, was buried, and whom God resurrected. His resurrection powerfully assures that the believer can claim everlasting life when Jesus is received as Savior.
11. “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name” (John 1:12).
12. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13).
13. Whosoever includes you. Shall be saved means not maybe, nor can, but shall be saved.
14. Surely, you realize you are a sinner. Right now, wherever you are, repenting, lift your heart to God in prayer.
15. The Bible, God’s Word, In Luke 18:13, the sinner prayed: “God be merciful to me a sinner.” Just pray: “Oh God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross. I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me. I now receive Him as my Savior. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins, the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of Your merciful grace. Amen.” (so be it)
16. Just take God at His word and claim His salvation by faith. Believe, and you will be saved. No church, no lodge, no good works can save you. Remember, God does the saving. All of it!
Now find a church that preaches God’s Word, The Holy Bible, and nothing else. Be baptized in obedience to God’s Word, read your Bible, if you do not have one, call me and I will help you get a Bible, worship God, make friends with other believers and serve God.
I will be in Heaven and hope to see you in Heaven.
I attend: Emmanuel Baptist Church, 2774 Northwestern Pike, Winchester, Va. Phone 540 667-8924 A great church with only God’s great message and a great group of loving and friendly believers that want to be your friend and help you study and share God’s Word.
Would love to see you there.
READ GOD’S WORD EVERYDAY AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW GOD USES HIS WORD TO SPEAK TO YOU.
YOU WILL BE HAPPIER !!!
TRY IT!! I READ AT LEAST 5 CHAPTERS A DAY AND SOMETIME 10 OR 20 CHAPTERS. GO AHEAD AND BE AMAZED.
READ THE BOOK OF JOHN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT FIRST AND THEN START AT GENESIS AND READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE BIBLE. IT IS GOD’S LETTER TO YOU.
YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD YOU DID.